05. Mai 2024, 00:58:23 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
News: Das inoffizielle DAWN OF THE DEAD-Forum

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Einloggen Registrieren  
Seiten: [1]
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: LOTD bereits am 24.06.2005 in US-Kinos?!  (Gelesen 2077 mal)
donshadow
Administrator
Shopping Mall Hero

Mafia-Chefé

WWW E-Mail
« am: 12. April 2005, 17:49:35 »

Well you heard it hear first. A few days ago PuppetMaster posted an update that the Land of the Dead Release date is being moved up by universal, you can read the report here. Our Insider told us that Land of the Deads release date has moved and one of our community members the Bandit has confirmed it. Our buddy and longtime community member The Bandit found something really cool while surfing thru the net. But read on for what our friend has to report:

Not sure if any of ya'll already know this, but if you dont then this info came from the one and only Bandit, and from me making a run over to Landofthedeadmovie.net. Although it just took me to Universals main page. But anyways, the Bandits got the info on the new release date of Land. June 24, 2005. Seems the release has got knocked back over 4 months.
This info to me kicks some major ass, especially since its a summer release, and im sure it will make a good many of you happy. My info was from the said site above, its possible that it may get knocked back up to October, but as of now im pretty sure its a solid June release date. Once again, i obtained this info from said site above and brought it to you, the members of MoviesOnline first.
We want to thank our INSIDER for breaking this news to us first and to the Bandit for doing some hunting to confirm it. Not that we doubted our source [11] Universal must really be VERY pleased with George Romero's work to move the release to the summer. You all know what this means. Yes ! Just 2,5 months of waiting !

Ouelle: http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_3698.html

Leben und leben lassen.
Gast
Gast
« Antworten #1 am: 12. April 2005, 18:07:14 »

na dann wirds aber langsam zeit für 'nen teaser trailer herr romero und zwar DALLI!!

Fraenklin
Administrator
Shopping Mall Hero

Chefschreiberling

« Antworten #2 am: 13. April 2005, 12:01:56 »

Zitat
donshadow schrieb am 12.04.2005 17:49[/i]
Well you heard it hear first. A few days ago PuppetMaster posted an update that the Land of the Dead Release date is being moved up by universal, you can read the report here. Our Insider told us that Land of the Deads release date has moved and one of our community members the Bandit has confirmed it. Our buddy and longtime community member The Bandit found something really cool while surfing thru the net. But read on for what our friend has to report:

Not sure if any of ya'll already know this, but if you dont then this info came from the one and only Bandit, and from me making a run over to Landofthedeadmovie.net. Although it just took me to Universals main page. But anyways, the Bandits got the info on the new release date of Land. June 24, 2005. Seems the release has got knocked back over 4 months.
This info to me kicks some major ass, especially since its a summer release, and im sure it will make a good many of you happy. My info was from the said site above, its possible that it may get knocked back up to October, but as of now im pretty sure its a solid June release date. Once again, i obtained this info from said site above and brought it to you, the members of MoviesOnline first.
We want to thank our INSIDER for breaking this news to us first and to the Bandit for doing some hunting to confirm it. Not that we doubted our source [11] Universal must really be VERY pleased with George Romero's work to move the release to the summer. You all know what this means. Yes ! Just 2,5 months of waiting !

Ouelle: http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_3698.html

Da bin ich aber übergerascht!!!

Sollte das stimmen, wäre es nett, wenn in Deutschland der Starttermin auch vorgezogen würde.

Grüezi,

Fraenklin  [1]

Tot und beide Beine wech!!!
Square-01
Special Zombie
Shopping Mall Hero

DIE!

« Antworten #3 am: 13. April 2005, 16:19:09 »

Bei upcominghorrormovies.com wurde es folgender Maßen aufgeführt / beschrieben:

"Its being reported all over that the release date has been pushed forward from October 21st to a mere two months from now at June 24th. Hard to believe since we haven't seen much promotion on the film as-of late. Either way, I'll update the release to the "new" date until further info is revealed."

Gruß, Square

BEI DER MACHT VON GRAYSKULL....

Seiten: [1]
  Drucken  

Gehe zu: