05. Mai 2024, 00:40:00 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
News: Das offizielle DOTD.de-Forum

Übersicht   Hilfe Suche Einloggen Registrieren  
Seiten: [1]
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: Set-Report + erstes Zombie-Foto!  (Gelesen 4489 mal)
Doc_Foster
Global Moderator
Zombie

« am: 11. Dezember 2004, 11:51:21 »

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/2961
Doc_Foster
Global Moderator
Zombie

« Antworten #1 am: 14. Dezember 2004, 21:59:00 »

Immer wieder erfrischend zu erleben, wie enthusiastisch die Mitglieder dieses Forums auf meine Postings re. "LOTD" reagieren. Das motiviert mich natürlich ungemein, auch weiterhin das www nach News zu Herrn Romero's viertem "Dead"-Film zu durchforsten und hier für euch zu posten...
Square-01
Special Zombie
Shopping Mall Hero

DIE!

« Antworten #2 am: 15. Dezember 2004, 08:12:29 »

Also als ich das letzte Mal auf den Link gegangen bin, hat der nicht funktioniert.

Konnte nix sehen, zu dem ich mich hätte äußern können.

Square

BEI DER MACHT VON GRAYSKULL....

donshadow
Administrator
Shopping Mall Hero

Mafia-Chefé

WWW E-Mail
« Antworten #3 am: 15. Dezember 2004, 09:11:29 »

Zitat
Square-01 schrieb am 15.12.2004 07:12[/i]
Also als ich das letzte Mal auf den Link gegangen bin, hat der nicht funktioniert.

Konnte nix sehen, zu dem ich mich hätte äußern können.

Square

Hab es mal direkt reinkopiert:

MAJOR SPOILERS loom ahead, so get those hard hats on if you are a gutsy ghoul. Inside you'll find an excusive set report from George Romero's Land of the Dead, where you can read about Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright's appearance, Asia Argento's role and the DVD release (already!), what are you waiting for, read on!

Set report by Prince Chawmin':

Prince Chawmin' here with greetings from Hollywood North on the set of the new zombie film "Land of the Dead". For a little background "Land of the Dead" takes place in a post-apocalyptic Earth where zombies control 75% of the earth and the humans live in some kind of fortresses. The film stars Simon Baker, Asia Argento and of course John Leguizamo and Dennis Hopper just to name a few. (Well and a ton of bad ass Canadians hell bent on eating brains... well there's no hockey so what else do we have to do right?)

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of being an extra during a Zombie vs Human cage match. Sound wacky? Sound Cheesy? NAH! They've gone all out for this one gang.. they've brought in stunt coordinator Matt Birman from such classics as "Blues Brothers 2000", "The Tuxedo" and last but not least the Olsen Twins classic "New York Minute".

That aside here's the lowdown on the shoot. Well... someone must be an insomniac because for some reason they decided to shoot at night even though we're shooting indoors so the extras had a call time of around 3:00pm and we'd go until around 6:00am each of the days. Why am I mentioning this? Well you'll find out in a minute or two more of reading. Anyways... we're in a bar called Chihuahua's Dog House (Chihuahua is played by the always cool Phil Fondacaro) and there is a fight between Asia Argento and two zombies. The set is a cross between a bar and a carnival. We have 4 strippers in windows, a bar full of patrons, a SPAM stand, carnival games including Zombie Paintball (no headshots!!) and a "Have your picture taken with a Zombie" booth.

Two guys throw Asia into the cage and all hell breaks loose, our Canadian hero (I assume the character is Canadian as he's got a Canadian Flag on his jacket sleeve) burst through the crowd, fires a couple of shots and the crowd scatters. Exciting eh? Well there better be some fine editing in this scene because without it we're gonna be in trouble. The fight scene looked so awkward and forced and didn't really seem to flow at all. Asia even had to stop several times and clarify what she was to do because it didn't make any sense. (and I'm not just talking trash.. I went to film school so I know a little about this not a lot.. but a little) It's hard to explain but I'll try... you have a pull-up bar in your house? Well go hang from it... then try to rotate 360 degrees and kick a zombie while still holding onto the bar. (sound hard? Well neither Asia or her stunt double could do it) perhaps that's where the CGI comes in?

Quelle: http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/2961

Leben und leben lassen.
Dr. Tongue
Administrator
Shopping Mall Hero

Every dead body which is

« Antworten #4 am: 15. Dezember 2004, 14:01:43 »

Hi Doktor Förster,

bei LOTD möchte vorab so wenig Info wie möglich.

Ich möchte ins Kino gehen und den Film geniessen, ohne vorher Trailer, Bilder etc. zu sehen. Daher auch meine Zurückhaltung.

Ich bin so riesig gespannt!!!

Mit kollegialem Gruß

Dr.Tongue

Every dead body that's not been exterminated
becomes one of them. It gets up and kills.
The people it kills get up and kill!
Square-01
Special Zombie
Shopping Mall Hero

DIE!

« Antworten #5 am: 15. Dezember 2004, 17:08:23 »

Danke Don, jetzt endlich kann ich auch lesen...

Gruß, Square

donshadow
Administrator
Shopping Mall Hero

Mafia-Chefé

WWW E-Mail
« Antworten #6 am: 15. Dezember 2004, 19:54:28 »

Zitat
Square-01 schrieb am 15.12.2004 16:08[/i]
Danke Don, jetzt endlich kann ich auch lesen...

Gruß, Square

Bittefein!

donshadow

Leben und leben lassen.
Doc_Foster
Global Moderator
Zombie

« Antworten #7 am: 15. Dezember 2004, 20:23:08 »

Versteh' ich nicht. Der Link funktioniert (nach wie vor) einwandfrei. Aber eh wurscht.

Wer sich weiter über "LOTD" informieren möchte, sollte einfach ab und zu auf "Bloody Disgusting" gehen - die haben da relativ regelmäßig gute Updates.
donshadow
Administrator
Shopping Mall Hero

Mafia-Chefé

WWW E-Mail
« Antworten #8 am: 15. Dezember 2004, 21:25:30 »

Zitat
Doc_Foster schrieb am 15.12.2004 19:23[/i]
Versteh' ich nicht. Der Link funktioniert (nach wie vor) einwandfrei. Aber eh wurscht.

Wer sich weiter über "LOTD" informieren möchte, sollte einfach ab und zu auf "Bloody Disgusting" gehen - die haben da relativ regelmäßig gute Updates.

Der deutsche Kinostart soll übrigens am 27.10.2005 sein, falls es noch nicht erwähnt wurde.

donshadow

Leben und leben lassen.
CyRuZ
Global Moderator
Shopping Mall Hero

Misanthrop

« Antworten #9 am: 21. Dezember 2004, 21:43:35 »

Hier das erste Cloe-Up Foto des Make-ups!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=3046&Template=newsfull

Gruß CyRuZ

Square-01
Special Zombie
Shopping Mall Hero

DIE!

« Antworten #10 am: 22. Dezember 2004, 00:31:18 »

Noch mehr Fotomaterial......

Square

donshadow
Administrator